LA RUTA DE TAPAS DEL POBLE SEC (Poble Sec Tapas Route)
If you have lived in Barcelona, you´ve obviuosly tried the traditional tapas bar experience a number of times. However, as you may know from this experience, enjoying tapas in Barcelona is not quite the same experience as enjoying them in other parts of Spain, where you typically get a free tapa with every drink you order. In fact, having tapas, together with the expense of the drink, can quite often cost the same as going out for a proper meal!
You will be glad to know that in the neighborhood of Poble Sec, “La Ruta del Poble Sec” will take you on a gastronomical route through all the best tapas bars. 2 Euros will get you a tapa and a beer or glass of wine, and some of these bars are creating a speciality tapa especially for this event.
You can enjoy this tapas route every Thursday evening until 29 August, and some of the bars that are participating are:
– Koska Taverna: C / Blai 8.
– Taberna La Boheme: C / Blai 65.
– The trenta36sis: C / Margarit 36.
– Tiel • the i Llibertat: C / Blai 35.
– Bodega Jumped: C / Blesa 36.
– Barramon: C / Blai 28.
– The Solea: Sortidor Square 14.
– Bar Sunday: C / Blasco de Garay 15.
– Bar Tribal: C / Blai 29.
– It Xibiu: C / Blai 48.
– The Rogue: C / Nou de la Rambla 123.
– The Jerk: C / Blai 33.
– The Gum: França Xica 20.
– Bar Dry: Montjuic Pg 74.
– Bairoletto: C / Roser 82.
– Darling: C / Blesa 34.
– The Boot: C / Fontrodona 23.
– Jon Mai: Plaça del Sortidor 15.
Below is a free map that you can print out and use to navigate your way around Poble Sec to find these bars!